The warranty period for Bird elements are one year from date of receipt. For more information on Bird's warranty, please refer to Bird's Terms and Conditions of Sale here: T&C's of Sale
Articles in this section
- Warranty period of a Bird Element
- What is the difference between a 1000H and 1000H1 element?
- What is a non-directional RF sampler?
- What are the output characteristics of a power element?
- What is the calibration cycle of Bird Elements?
- Do Elements (Slugs or Plug-ins) Determine the Measurement Accuracy?
- Frequency Response of Bird Elements
- What is the accuracy of the 7/8" line plug-in elements?
- Can I use a standard Model 43 type element in a Bird 4410 Wattmeter?
- Will an element be damaged if the power applied is more than the rated power?