The calibration of our accurate sensors must be done at our manufacturing facility in the USA. There is no capability to calibrate Bird products externally and we cannot validate external testing.
Articles in this section
- What does it cost to calibrate or repair my Bird product?
- Can Bird products be calibrated outside of Bird?
- What documents are provided when equipment is calibrated?
- How often does my SiteHawk need calibration?
- What accreditation is Bird's Service Center?
- How do I get my Bird wattmeter calibrated or repaired?
- What is the calibration cycle for Bird products?
- What is the calibration cycle on APM elements?