Bird’s Wideband Power Sensors can be connected using the standard USB cable (included with the sensor) and a USB to USB-C adapter.
Articles in this section
- Connecting Wideband Sensors to USB-C
- Testing and calibrating MRI Machines
- Warranty period for Bird Products
- Which meter is best for CB and HAM radio?
- How to Choose a Sensor
- Transmission Line Attenuation Over Frequency
- Power Ratings of Transmission Line Section Sizes
- Solidworks model needed
- 4273 Variable RF Sampler Drawing & Specifications