The maximum input for the SK-6000 is + 22 dBm. See page 3 in the SK-6000 Manual.
Articles in this section
- What products replace the obsolete SA-2500EX?
- SA-6000EX calibration verification
- How can I purchase a replacement case for the Bird Site Analyzer SA-6000EX?
- Can an SK-4000 be modified to operate below 85 MHz?
- I have a different models of SiteHawk. What version of apk can I install?
- My SiteHawk shows "connecting" and will not get past this screen.
- Will the SiteHawk sweep a quad band antenna?
- What is the safe RF exposure limit to the input of the SK-6000?