Unfortunately, there is no upgrade path to allow the SK-4000 to work on frequencies below 85 MHz or above 4 GHz as it is limited by the hardware. The best solution is to use our SK-4500-TC (1MHz to 4.5GHz), or our SK-6000-TC (1MHz to 6GHz).
Articles in this section
- What products replace the obsolete SA-2500EX?
- SA-6000EX calibration verification
- How can I purchase a replacement case for the Bird Site Analyzer SA-6000EX?
- Can an SK-4000 be modified to operate below 85 MHz?
- I have a different models of SiteHawk. What version of apk can I install?
- My SiteHawk shows "connecting" and will not get past this screen.
- Will the SiteHawk sweep a quad band antenna?
- What is the safe RF exposure limit to the input of the SK-6000?