Unfortunately, there is no upgrade path to allow the SK-4000 to work on frequencies below 85 MHz or above 4 GHz as it is limited by the hardware. The best solution is to use our SK-4500-TC (1MHz to 4.5GHz), or our SK-6000-TC (1MHz to 6GHz).
Articles in this section
- AT-500 Firmware Update
- AT-400 Firmware Update
- SK-4500 Cable & Antenna Tester
- SK-6000 Cable & Antenna Tester
- MIB file for ACMi
- I need a battery for my SiteHawk SK-4000.
- SK-6000 Firmware
- AT-400 Manual
- I need a battery for the SIteHawk SK-6000.
- I need a battery for the SiteHawk SK-4500.