Absolutely. The 8892D300 load is a Digital Broadcast, oil cooled load, designed for use from 470-860MHz at 1.065:1 VSWR Max. However, It can be used for frequencies from DC to 470MHz, but the VSWR specs will be close to and possibility exceeding the VSWR specs of an 8892-300 load at 1.1:1 Max.
Articles in this section
- What is the amount of shielding provided on an RF load?
- Water Quality for Bird Water-Cooled Loads
- 1500-WT Load Drawings
- What is a Mismatched Load?
- What oil does the 8936-230 load use?
- What oil does the 8936-115 load use?
- What oil does the 8932-230 load uses?
- What oil does the 8932-115 load use?
- What oil does the 8931-230 load use?
- What oil does the 8931-115 load use?