The short answer is no. The 4410 Wattmeter has its own family of elements and will not operate in a Model 43. Similarly, a Model 43 element will not operate in a 4410 meter.
Articles in this section
- What is the calibration cycle of Bird Elements?
- Do Elements (Slugs or Plug-ins) Determine the Measurement Accuracy?
- Frequency Response of Bird Elements
- What is the accuracy of the 7/8" line plug-in elements?
- Can I use a standard Model 43 type element in a Bird 4410 Wattmeter?
- Will an element be damaged if the the power applied is more than the rated power?