The 500-WA-MFN-30 can remain at 500W indefinitely when the ambient temperature is at 25C. The power handling capability is derated linearly to 50W at 125C. Please see specifications below:
Articles in this section
- 8341 Attenuator Series
- 8340 Attenuator Series
- 8305 Attenuator Series
- 8306 Attenuator Series
- What is the difference between directional and bidirectional RF attenuators?
- Can you use two 25W attenuators in series for a 50W input signal?
- What is a bi-directional attenuator?
- For how long can the 500-WA-MFN-30 attenuator remain at 500W?
- Will the 25-A attenuator withstand a short term overload without damage?
- What is the attenuation value of the 50-A?