Bird recommends a 1 year calibration cycle for most products however, some products may not require calibration or some products require a shorter calibration cycle. Please refer to the specification sheet for the specific Bird product.
Articles in this section
- What does it cost to calibrate or repair my Bird product?
- Can Bird products be calibrated outside of Bird?
- What documents are provided when equipment is calibrated?
- How often does my SiteHawk need calibration?
- What accreditation is Bird's Service Center?
- How do I get my Bird wattmeter calibrated or repaired?
- What is the calibration cycle for Bird products?
- What is the calibration cycle on APM elements?