The Model 43 does not include elements as they are sold separately. The Model 43 has a 7/8" line section so make sure to choose elements from Tables 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 14. See link below:
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting the Model 43 Wattmeter
- If the batteries are low, will the 4410A or APM-16 still function?
- Can I use the 4304A meter with other elements?
- Bird Model 43 Instruction Manual
- Will a Model 43 wattmeter measure the RF power of a base station in a tier 3 DMR trunked radio system?
- Will a Bird Model 43P wattmeter accurately measure DMR (Digital Mobile Radio)?
- How often do I need to calibrate my Model 43 wattmeter?
- How do you read forward and relected RF power on a Model 43 wattmeter?
- What elements are included in the purchase of a Model 43 Wattmeter?
- Can the Model 43 measure AM modulated signals?