The Model 43 does not include elements as they are sold separately. The Model 43 has a 7/8" line section so make sure to choose elements from Tables 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 14. See link below:
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting the Model 43 Wattmeter
- How often do I need to calibrate my Model 43 wattmeter?
- How do I read Forward and Relected RF power on a Model 43 wattmeter?
- Is it possible to replace the glass in a Model 43 wattmeter?
- 4300-400 Peak Power Kit Manual
- 4383, 4385, 4387 RF Power Analyst
- 4382, 4384, 4386, 4388 RF Power Analyst
- How do I Repair a Model 43?
- Model 43P Wattmeter
- Digital Radio Watt Meters