No, the 4421 and 4421A does not need calibration. The 4421(A) serves as a display for the thru-line RF sensor. All calibration is performed with the RF sensors.
Articles in this section
- What control protocols are available for the 4421A Power Meter?
- What communication protocals are available for the 4421A?
- Is there a firmware update for the 4421A Power Meter?
- Accuracy & error sources of 7020, 7027, 7028 sensors
- 4421 Power Meter Obsolescence Notice
- Do I have to use a 4421A meter to read RF measurements?
- Can I automate my readings with the 4421 meter?
- Do I need to calibrate my 4421 or 4421A?
- Can I connect multiple sensors to the 4421?
- Can the 4020, 4027 or 4028 series sensors measure RF pulses?