The 4304A wattmeter has a fixed element that is locked down with the meter. It is calibrated with the meter and is not meant to be used in other meters. As such, elements from other meters also will not work in the 4304A.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting the Model 43 Wattmeter
- How often do I need to calibrate my Model 43 wattmeter?
- How do I read Forward and Relected RF power on a Model 43 wattmeter?
- Is it possible to replace the glass in a Model 43 wattmeter?
- 4300-400 Peak Power Kit Manual
- 4383, 4385, 4387 RF Power Analyst
- 4382, 4384, 4386, 4388 RF Power Analyst
- How do I Repair a Model 43?
- Model 43P Wattmeter
- Digital Radio Watt Meters