The 4304A wattmeter has a fixed element that is locked down with the meter. It is calibrated with the meter and is not meant to be used in other meters. As such, elements from other meters also will not work in the 4304A.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting the Model 43 Wattmeter
- If the batteries are low, will the 4410A or APM-16 still function?
- Can I use the 4304A meter with other elements?
- Bird Model 43 Instruction Manual
- Will a Model 43 wattmeter measure the RF power of a base station in a tier 3 DMR trunked radio system?
- Will a Bird Model 43P wattmeter accurately measure DMR (Digital Mobile Radio)?
- How often do I need to calibrate my Model 43 wattmeter?
- How do you read forward and relected RF power on a Model 43 wattmeter?
- What elements are included in the purchase of a Model 43 Wattmeter?
- Can the Model 43 measure AM modulated signals?