When employing a power sensor via USB, it is advisable to establish a connection through a USB hub. Certain sensors may require a higher amperage than that which a laptop or compact computer is specifically engineered to accommodate.
Articles in this section
- THRULINE ® RF Power Sensors 4100 series
- Power rating vs frequency for the QC solderless pin.
- BNC on the pulse sensor
- Power sensors through USB
- Sensor is reading high with no power applied (>3W)
- Touchscreen does not work - 4421A
- 4240-371 QC-SQ (F) STEP file
- MSDS for battery in 5000-NG
- 4421A wattmeter stuck on connecting screen
- 7022 Statistical RF Power Sensor