The 4273 variable RF sampler is used for RF signal observation on an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer or frequency counter. The output signal at the BNC connector is an attenuated sample of the RF signal passing through transmission line. See specifications below.
Articles in this section
- Connecting Wideband Sensors to USB-C
- Testing and calibrating MRI Machines
- Warranty period for Bird Products
- Which meter is best for CB and HAM radio?
- How to Choose a Sensor
- Transmission Line Attenuation Over Frequency
- Power Ratings of Transmission Line Section Sizes
- Solidworks model needed
- 4273 Variable RF Sampler Drawing & Specifications